International Student Admission
International students can apply for some of the master's and Ph.D. degrees offered by IUST Schools and Departments.
International applicants who wish to apply for admission:
For admission to a degree program at IUST, applicants should compelete the form and send it to email@example.com to the attention of Vice Chancellery for International Affairs.
- Master programs offered for admission of international students
- Ph.D. programs offered for admission of international students
Requirements for admission to Iran University of Science and Technology as an international student:
- Applying for a Master´s Degree:
- Holding a B.A or B.Sc degree from an accredited institution.
- Applying for a Ph.D Degree:
- Holding an M.A or M.Sc degree from an accredited institution.
· Required documents for application:
- Completed application form
- Curriculum vita
- A copy of valid passport (JPEG 1000 kb)
- Bachelor/Master certificate translated to English, confirmed and stamped by IRI embassies/consulates in applicants country
- Bachelor/Master transcripts translated to English, confirmed and stamped by IRI embassies/consulates in applicants country
- Two letters of recommendation by academic referees of the applicant’s previous university
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) including the applicant’s motive and purpose of education at Iran University of Science and Technology on one page
- A personal photo (JPEG 1000 kb)
· Required documents upon receiving application note:
These documents should be in English and must be confirmed and stamped by IRI embassies/consulates in applicant’s country
- Health condition
Valid certificate confirming that the applicant is not infected with infectious and contagious disease including HIV, hepatitis B and C, and is not addicted to any drugs and narcotics.
- Financial support
Documents revealing the financial support of your studies at IUST (e.g. letter of banking statement, the letter of financial support signed by the highest authorization of the organization that will support you or any other sources for your financial support)
Deadline for acceptance:
1. For the first semester of each academic year, 20th of February
2. For the second semester of each academic year, 20th of August.
Vice Chancellery for International Affairs
Tel: +98 21 77240303
Fax: +98 21 77491031
Address: Narmak, Tehran, Iran, 1684613114